Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- October 4th, 2011, 5:36 pm
- Forum: Guitar Players Discussion
- Topic: learn guitar with injured fret-hand ring finger?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6079
if you can keep the nail cut and get used to everything im sure you can still play. if not then you can also try playing a left handed guitar. my dad is left handed and he plays a right handed guitar.
- September 13th, 2011, 2:46 pm
- Forum: Beginner's Q&A Forum
- Topic: New Member, Been playing for some time looking to improve.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1301
the time to change strings is when it starts to keep getting out of tune. i have an epiphone les paul special 2 and i use ultra lights. im going to get ultra light ernie ball slinkies next time i change my strings.
- September 12th, 2011, 3:31 pm
- Forum: Singing
- Topic: Hi People...can you guys please comment about my singing?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2576
great! if your in a band great, if not, find one. you would do great! you would be what i look for in a singer. you may not hit high notes as well as others but thats okay, i cant either. the two songs you showed were great songs and you hit all the notes. my band is probably going to play drive at ...