Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- October 30th, 2017, 8:34 am
- Forum: Beginner's Q&A Forum
- Topic: Truss Rod or Saddle?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2946
Since the problem is only near the headstock frets, I'd bet your string notch for that buzzing string is too deep, (low). The notches are larger for the larger strings. It's even possible that the strings have been replaced with a smaller gauge or someone may have lowered the string by carving out t...
- October 30th, 2017, 7:07 am
- Forum: Guitar Repair and Maintenance
- Topic: Fernandez sustainer guitar setup.
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2022
I bought a slightly used Vertigo, made in Japan, with a bolt on neck and Floyd. The seller, (Reverb), was a former Nashville studio owner and he knew the guitar only as a liquidation asset, but I bought it because I like sustain. I wish that I knew the year, pickup types, electronic specs and paint ...