Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- December 2nd, 2018, 7:18 pm
- Forum: Guitar Repair and Maintenance
- Topic: Fret rattle-buzz
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1571
I just bought a brand new 2018 Gibson Custom Shop Standard Historic 1957 Les Paul Relic (2weeks ago). When I first got it I switched to DR Blues 11-50. At first there were no issues that I noticed. But then I noticed when I played anything slightly hard strumming ie rock power chords there started t...
- November 30th, 2018, 4:52 pm
- Forum: Guitar Players Discussion
- Topic: Truss Rod Adjustment having a Negative Impact on Tone
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2224
Have you guys ever heard that loosening a truss Rod having a negative effect on tone? I was watching a video with Dan Erlewine and Bonamassa' tech and they both said it makes your rubbery or floppy. I didn't pay it much mind when I watched the video months ago,but now I've had to make some truss Rod...