Demo CD

Recording engineering discussions and questions. Also a great place to discuss software, plugins, and computer based recording/arranging.
leear

Re: Demo CD

Post by leear » March 27th, 2008, 1:14 pm

I doubt that I've been recording on a PC for 5 years and still have questions.
No matter where you go.... There You are! Law of Location

clideguitar

Post by clideguitar » March 25th, 2009, 7:40 am

Leear,
Almost a year since I started this topic! Well, you are correct. It took a year but we finally started recording and now I have even more questions! However, I'll start a new thread.

It seems the more you get into it .... the more questions you have.

Bob Jessie

dogbite
Musically Insane

Post by dogbite » March 25th, 2009, 9:36 am

hey Bob. happy to hear that things are working out. I run into simple problems every now and then. keep this thread ALIVE.
Cubase LE isn't bad. I have upgraded to Cubase Essential 4. it sounds better. also I can use Drag and Drop to make drum tracks. (I have ezdrummer).
I still am scratching the surface when it comes to recordings. I have never Punched IN and Out. I don't piece together tracks. I haven't used Sends yet.
keep us posted. I wouldn't mind hearing that Demo.

Moonrider
Guitarnoise Denizen

Post by Moonrider » March 26th, 2009, 5:56 am

clideguitar wrote: You guys are great! Nick – you can remove this thread – I will never have another question about recording from the PC.

Bob Jessie
:lol: :lol: :lol: <BREATHE> :lol: :lol: :lol: <larrythecableguy> Now that's funny raght thar! </larrythecableguy>

Yes you will. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: <THUMP>
Playing guitar and never playing for others is like studying medicine and never working in a clinic.

Moondawgs on Reverbnation