ummm , hello ... i need a midi of a great guitar song !

Recording engineering discussions and questions. Also a great place to discuss software, plugins, and computer based recording/arranging.
holyyyy

ummm , hello ... i need a midi of a great guitar song !

Post by holyyyy » July 20th, 2010, 5:52 am

hello guys

im new here :P

and i have a song , and i need a midi of this song ... cause im learning about how to make midis :P

here the song :

http://www.4shared.com/audio/vBQ813w4/d ... ack_9.html

can someone make a midi for me ????

i really need this one :P

and this song is a song of game that named Darkstone ... there is no artist name for it cause i extract it from cd game

and :

i searched in google :

how convert a mp3 to midi ... and there was a lot softwares for changing mp3/wav to midi , but i didnt like them , they are so bad in making midi .... widi , melodyne , akoff , and other softwares , they aren't good for this song , they gave mid some correct notes and many random notes ...

and

darkstone midi .... and there was nothing for this search cause this song isn't that famous ..

and if my topic is in wrong forum , then move it mods ,, pls

pls help

tnx

Alan Green
Guitari Lama

Re: ummm , hello ... i need a midi of a great guitar song !

Post by Alan Green » July 20th, 2010, 11:42 am

If you get the licence to reproduce it in digital format, we can probably help. Until then, it's copyright material and you're on your own.

A
"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger
"I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk

Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

kent_eh
Guitarnoise Denizen

Re: ummm , hello ... i need a midi of a great guitar song !

Post by kent_eh » July 20th, 2010, 8:44 pm

As you seem to have discovered, there are many tools that claim to be able to convert audio into notes, sheet music, or MIDI data.
And most of them don't do a good job.

Still the best way is to learn the song the old fashioned way. Listen, find the note on your instrument, repeat until you have learned to play the song.
I wrapped a newspaper ’round my head
So I looked like I was deep