Secret Agent Man - Bass

Post your links to your own recordings here if you'd like some feedback. Please keep it clean or let us know ahead of time a parental advisory is in effect. This forum is for your own recordings. Do not post links to copyrighted material or commercial MP3s.
jwmartin
Guitarnoise Denizen

Secret Agent Man - Bass

Post by jwmartin » November 13th, 2012, 4:49 am

Recorded 4 covers in a row last night, only had time to upload one so far. Secret Agent Man

Nuno
Guitarnoise Addict

Re: Secret Agent Man - Bass

Post by Nuno » November 13th, 2012, 12:06 pm

Well done! And very cool bass line.

You got a Zoom B3. I have a Zoom G2, really I didn't like it. I have read better reviews for the new series and it seems that the Ampeg B-15 sounds pretty good!

boxboy
Guitarnoise Denizen

Post by boxboy » November 13th, 2012, 12:12 pm

These are great. Thanks for the posts and please keep them coming. :)
Don

jwmartin
Guitarnoise Denizen

Post by jwmartin » November 13th, 2012, 4:29 pm

Nuno wrote:Well done! And very cool bass line.

You got a Zoom B3. I have a Zoom G2, really I didn't like it. I have read better reviews for the new series and it seems that the Ampeg B-15 sounds pretty good!
I'm really digging it so far. The amp sims are sound really good. I've created about 10 different patches with pretty simple chains, usually compressor, EQ and different amp sim (SVT, Bassman, B-15, Aguilar). That's pretty much all I'll use live, but I've been playing with some of the effects like delay and tremolo. None of the synths are usable in my opinion.