my first jam track

Are you looking for someone to jam? Do you have AIM or MSN or YIM? Would you like to collaborate online? Are you just looking for something to do with the microphone attached to your PC? Post here.
dhodge
Musically Insane

Post by dhodge » July 23rd, 2006, 6:09 pm

Very nice, folks! Kudos all around.

And thank you to Prince for putting it all together. Looking forward to another.

Peace

jasonrunguitar

Post by jasonrunguitar » July 25th, 2006, 9:10 pm

Hey guys, you all sound great. Thanks for the chance to play with you all, and thanks for putting it all together Mark!

PS: Do you mind I post a copy of the song on my soundclick page as well? If not, that's totally cool, just checking.
-Jason
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To those about to rock, we salute you!
http://www.soundclick.com/jasonwittenbach

thepriceofreality

Post by thepriceofreality » July 29th, 2006, 6:00 am

sure man.... post it any where you like :)

smokindog
Musically Insane

Post by smokindog » July 29th, 2006, 6:50 am

That would make a great soundtrack to a spy movie or something :twisted: some one should put this to a video sequence .
:idea: :idea: I have a nephew who needs to make some video shorts for school...could he use the audio portion :?: ---the dog

jasonrunguitar

Post by jasonrunguitar » January 9th, 2007, 8:45 pm

Ok, so I know this thread has been inactive for a while, but I just had to post this:
I was working on another GN-jam today and I found the finished file from this jam. So, just for the fact that I had nothing better to do, I gave it a listen. But something kinda pulled at my ear while I'm singing along to my part...could it be?...now way...so I went back to my original files and checked...sure enough, in the final mixing, my part got mixed an 8th note off from what I had actually played when I recorded it. The strange this is, it still sounds perfectly fine! Music is pretty crazy like that :smile:
-Jason
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To those about to rock, we salute you!
http://www.soundclick.com/jasonwittenbach

thepriceofreality

Re: my first jam track

Post by thepriceofreality » January 3rd, 2010, 9:34 am

hey jason,

i was the one who mixed it.... can;t remember changing anything like that (although it was a very very long time ago)!

wow, i havnt been on this website for ages! in fact the only time i was on here was for this jam. I might start contributing more!

anyone interested in doing a folk jam?

smokindog
Musically Insane

Re: my first jam track

Post by smokindog » January 3rd, 2010, 12:30 pm

sure :D