Looking for guitarist

Are you looking for someone to jam? Do you have AIM or MSN or YIM? Would you like to collaborate online? Are you just looking for something to do with the microphone attached to your PC? Post here.
murderandmedia

Looking for guitarist

Post by murderandmedia » April 13th, 2009, 5:17 pm

I'm in need of a guitar player.
Not to meet up or anything, I have recording software and use Superior Drummer and NEED a guitarist ASAP. I've been looking forever, and I decided to just look in forums. I don't know if this is the right place so bare with me.

All I really need is someone who can record from their home, time to write and be fairly dedicated.
The type of music I really wanted to play was more like... deathmetal, hardcoreish, anything heavy pretty much.

Thanks.

Alan Green
Guitari Lama

Re: Looking for guitarist

Post by Alan Green » April 14th, 2009, 6:33 am

What's the Royalty Split?

A :-)
"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger
"I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk

Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Moonrider
Guitarnoise Denizen

Re: Looking for guitarist

Post by Moonrider » May 3rd, 2009, 9:07 am

murderandmedia wrote:I'm in need of a guitar player.
Not to meet up or anything, I have recording software and use Superior Drummer and NEED a guitarist ASAP. I've been looking forever, and I decided to just look in forums. I don't know if this is the right place so bare with me.

All I really need is someone who can record from their home, time to write and be fairly dedicated.
The type of music I really wanted to play was more like... deathmetal, hardcoreish, anything heavy pretty much.

Thanks.
Check this spot . . .
http://thenetstudio.com/
Playing guitar and never playing for others is like studying medicine and never working in a clinic.

Moondawgs on Reverbnation