GN Spring Floydesque Jam - UPDATED

Are you looking for someone to jam? Do you have AIM or MSN or YIM? Would you like to collaborate online? Are you just looking for something to do with the microphone attached to your PC? Post here.
rparker
Musically Insane

Re: GN Spring Floydesque Jam - UPDATED

Post by rparker » June 2nd, 2010, 4:30 pm

Due to unforeseen circumstances, JoeHempel can't participate as he wished. So, we have a slot that needs filling. It's the melody line of part V. I've begun sussing it out using a combination of my book and a fresh Guitar Pro file. It's very slow going.

So, if anyone wants to jump in and do a melody line, come on in! Otherwise I'll have to do the best I can, which is surely going to bring down the quality of this colaboration. :cry: :cry:

edit:
These are the parts that need to be done.
Section 8: Part V-ish melody 1 - 5:31 -> 6:32
Section 11: Part V-ish melody 2 - 6:51 -> 7:52
Roy

"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

JoeHempel
Guitarnoise Addict

Re: GN Spring Floydesque Jam - UPDATED

Post by JoeHempel » June 3rd, 2010, 1:34 am

Yeah sorry guys, I just can't get the file to play along with my Zoom, don't know what the deal is. And my time will begin shrinking in the near future, so while I can do things here and there, I have to bow out of this.
In Space, no one can hear me sing!