online band

Are you looking for someone to jam? Do you have AIM or MSN or YIM? Would you like to collaborate online? Are you just looking for something to do with the microphone attached to your PC? Post here.
westley23j@yahoo.com

online band

Post by westley23j@yahoo.com » May 24th, 2011, 4:33 pm

i think i put this in the right place...... still relatively new to GN. i have been looking for a while to start an online band. i will do the guitars and can handle drums with EZDrummer. if you would like to add LIVE drums, let me know. im really looking for a singer/screamer and a bass player to do music along the lines of AlterBridge and Breaking Benjamin. of course, we will branch out from that, but i think its a good reference point. i have talked to people who were "interested" but they flaked out. im not looking to rule the world with the music. just have a good time. maybe do an albums worth of songs in a month or so. nothing crazy. i have a bunch of pieces of songs now that i have hit a wall on, so if you play guitar and have writing experience on, thats a plus. go to soundcloud.com/option-on-hold to get an idea of what i do. its a little older but you will get the jist. let me know. thanks