Guitarist wanted

Are you looking for someone to jam? Do you have AIM or MSN or YIM? Would you like to collaborate online? Are you just looking for something to do with the microphone attached to your PC? Post here.
Hugo Valentine

Guitarist wanted

Post by Hugo Valentine » August 27th, 2014, 7:49 am

Hello!

My name is Hugo, I am a 24 year old singer-songwriter-producer based in Wandsworth, SW London. I am looking to get a band together to start rehearsing and playing gigs asap.

I play Keys and sing lead vocals, and I am currently looking for both a lead guitarist and a rhythm/acoustic guitarist to play in my band. I am also at this point looking for a bassist. It would also be a huge bonus if you could sing backing vocals, although this is not a must.

I have written, recorded and produced an album of tracks, all of which I think could work nicely in a live environment.

I am pretty serious about this project and would be looking to rehearse around twice a week to begin with. I love writing music so I feel that once the live project is in place I would continue to have a constant output of new material for the band to play.

Here is a link to the first track taken from my album - I can share more with you on request if you are interested.

Code: Select all

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cmSJRaDJzNk?autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
My influences are Queen, Arctic Monkeys, David Bowie, The Beatles.

Please contact me at hugorobson@gmail.com if this is something you might be interested in.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Hugo