For Sale: Two Vintage Telecasters with OHSC

Do you have GAS? Do you need to sell your old Strat for a new Les Paul? Post your WTB and NTS requests here, along with your contact information. These posts will be locked after one week, and deleted after one month.
thefishingline

For Sale: Two Vintage Telecasters with OHSC

Post by thefishingline » September 11th, 2008, 2:57 pm

I believe I have posted here in the past but not too much recently with a geat summer of weather here in NY and this may seem like a first post but I believe it isn't.

I have a 58' GT LP coming and a few of my teles have to find new homes...

1969 Vintage Telecaster Blonde White with OHSC...$6,500: Blonde white Telecaster with maple board weighs 6 pounds 9 ounces...pure Tele sound. Awesome twang and low action and pure Buck Owens all the way!! with original hard shell case and flying Fender logo!! $6,500 no pic collectors' serious inquiries only please...

1973 Vintage Telecaster blonde with OHSC for Sale...$4,250...Blonde Tele with a superb rosewood board. This tele is heavier than a 60's because it is a 70's. Neck is beefy and the pickups hot and Zeppelin like…awesome blues & rock Tele!. Great blues, rock or country guitar and in immaculate shape except for a lacquer check that is near impossible to photograph on the front horn with original hard shell case

Laz
Guitarnoise Addict

Re: For Sale: Two Vintage Telecasters with OHSC

Post by Laz » October 20th, 2008, 3:21 pm

*bump*