Carvin California Carved Top with Gibson or Carvin Pups

Do you have GAS? Do you need to sell your old Strat for a new Les Paul? Post your WTB and NTS requests here, along with your contact information. These posts will be locked after one week, and deleted after one month.
The Dali
Guitarnoise Denizen

Carvin California Carved Top with Gibson or Carvin Pups

Post by The Dali » January 28th, 2009, 10:09 am

Hello my friends! Well, I've done it again. I bought a new guitar, so now I need to sell one of equal value to keep the financial see-saw I've built in balance. Up for sale is an AMAZING Carvin California Carved Top CT3. I love this guitar so much I decided to buy a Carvin Single Cut (CS4) Goldtop! Seriously! I've always wanted a goldtop, but didn't want to spend $2400 for a new Gibson. My CT3 was so cool I decided to look for a Carvin goldtop and found one... sweet! Well, I can't really justify keeping two Carvin guitars with fixed bridges, so i'm selling the CT3.

Here is a picture of the EXACT guitar from the Carvin website:

I'll get some photos of mine up shortly.

Specs:

- 100% mahogany USA-made
- Sperzel locking tuners
- Gotoh tune-o-matic bridge with string-through-the-body
- Ebony fretboard (22 frets)
- Abalone dot inlays
- Zebra Gibson 500T / 496R pickups with 4-conductor wiring and coil splits
- Black hardware
- Form-fitting Carvin ABS hardcase

The guitar is MINT. MINT. That is all I can say.

I currently have the Gibson 500t/496r set (zebra) installed with coil-splits. These are AMAZING. Gibson pups generally have 2-conductor wiring, and I had to buy these new to get the coil-splitting option. I also have a set of black Gibson 500t/496r pups also with 4-conductor wiring that I could install for you instead. In addition, I have a set of Carvin S22 pickups the I can install for you if you prefer. The Carvin pickups are their newest pickups that feature metal covers and no visible screws (pretty cool actually). Here is a photo of the Carvin pups:

Anyway, I'm looking to get about $825 SHIPPED for this axe. Let me know if you have any interest.
-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

The Dali
Guitarnoise Denizen

Re: Carvin California Carved Top with Gibson or Carvin Pups

Post by The Dali » February 7th, 2009, 10:33 am

Sold!
-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"