Vintage Fender Speakers For Sale...10 inchers

Do you have GAS? Do you need to sell your old Strat for a new Les Paul? Post your WTB and NTS requests here, along with your contact information. These posts will be locked after one week, and deleted after one month.
thefishingline

Vintage Fender Speakers For Sale...10 inchers

Post by thefishingline » February 4th, 2009, 7:15 am

Fender 10 Inch Speakers (5) For Sale: I have five speakers for sale. All are 60's 10 inch Fender speakers and made in USA. I bought these on E bay a year ago and now longer need them. I am asking $175 for the Lot. There are four that are round magnet with Gold labels that say Made in US with no speaker codes on the edges anywhere that I can see. I was told they are Eminence speakers by the fellow that sold them on E Bay…although I'm not sure. Three are perfect and one has ripped speaker so it needs to be reconed. The fifth speaker is a square magnet with blue Fender label as the pics show. My understanding is these are all late 60's speakers with the blue one maybe being a 70' again I'm not sure. I bought them to put in an empty 63' blonde tremolux cabinet, but I have since sold that and no longer need these speakers. First to step up can have them

E mail me for pics rich@thefishingline.com