Great American String Swap!

Do you have GAS? Do you need to sell your old Strat for a new Les Paul? Post your WTB and NTS requests here, along with your contact information. These posts will be locked after one week, and deleted after one month.
rparker
Musically Insane

Great American String Swap!

Post by rparker » April 12th, 2009, 5:12 pm

I've got 8 packs of strings from a set of ten. D'Addario EJ16 Acoustic Guitar Strings, as it sez on the box. Phosphor Bronze 12s. I switched to 11s on my acoustic and am loving life. I know lots of people like 12's or higher, so why let these go to waste. No date on them, but I'm pretty certain that they are Christmas gift of '06 making it just a little over two years old. Each set is sealed of course.

If someone wants to buy 'em, fine. I'd prefer trade of some sort. Maybe you've got some strings that you have laying about and won't use? Here's what I use.

Electrics: 10's on most and 9's on one.
Acoustic: 11's now.

Brand doesn't matter a whole lot. It'll be fun experimenting.

So, lemme know.
Roy

"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin