For Sale/trade: Fender Thinline 72 RI Tele and others

Do you have GAS? Do you need to sell your old Strat for a new Les Paul? Post your WTB and NTS requests here, along with your contact information. These posts will be locked after one week, and deleted after one month.
xg5a

For Sale/trade: Fender Thinline 72 RI Tele and others

Post by xg5a » February 24th, 2010, 3:06 pm

Hi,
Wow, I haven't been to these forums in a long, long while. Funny how college works....
Anyway, A few months ago I bought myself a Fender Thinline '72 RI Telecaster, almost brand new. No wear on it, with the hang tags and everything. There's not a thing wrong with it, but its just not the guitar for me. I've got my eye on an American made G&L instead. I could do craigslist in my area, but I really want this guitar to go to a good home.

Anyway, this is a perfect guitar. Its got a nice fat vintage tone, with a beautiful gloss neck and maple fingerboard, and an ash body. I'll upload pictures tonight...
Asking price is $650, which seems to be just about right for a one of these in used but like-new shape.

I've also got a 2005ish Squire Standard Tele with upgraded pickups, and an SX classical guitar with electronics and a solid top for sale that I'll be posting on here soon.
And...if anybody has a G&L Legacy or S500 they'd be interested in trading...let me know!!!

xg5a

Re: For Sale/trade: Fender Thinline 72 RI Tele and others

Post by xg5a » February 28th, 2010, 8:21 pm

Again, asking price is $650/negotiable. Thanks for looking!
In the horn there is just come coloration in the wood...the finish is perfect!
The guitar has been set up nicely with low action and pickup polepieces adjusted for string to string balance.

SweatGuitars

Post by SweatGuitars » March 9th, 2010, 6:51 am

Is this still available ?

xg5a

Post by xg5a » March 9th, 2010, 3:39 pm

It's still available. Shoot me a private message, and we can talk. or, you can email me at xg5a@yahoo "dot" com
Thanks!

Timbeaux

Post by Timbeaux » July 23rd, 2010, 8:33 am

How about trading for a new Fender American Strat with locking tuners?......give me a shout....