FS: GFS VEH pickup; Tech 21 VT Bass pedal, Behringer BDI

Do you have GAS? Do you need to sell your old Strat for a new Les Paul? Post your WTB and NTS requests here, along with your contact information. These posts will be locked after one week, and deleted after one month.
slejhamer
Guitarnoise Addict

FS: GFS VEH pickup; Tech 21 VT Bass pedal, Behringer BDI

Post by slejhamer » April 23rd, 2011, 3:25 pm

Sale of the acronyms! These are going to ebay, but I thought I'd offer 'em up here first. Paypal only.

Bridge position GFS VEH "Vintage Extra Hot." Nice and smooth. Chrome (nickel?) top, black ring. The finish has tarnished somewhat as shown in the pics - I find this happens often with GFS pups. New = $38+shipping; yours in the box with the ring, springs and screws for $28 shipped conus.

Behringer Bass BDI-21, knockoff of the famed Sansamp Bass Driver DI. Used sparingly; mostly has sat in my gig bag as a backup. Just the unit, no box, no papers (manual is available online.) Works with any 9v adapter - no phantom power for the DI. I was going to donate it to my church as a dedicated bass DI, but found a Hartke pedal that does the same and has phantom power so this one goes. Couple very minor dings; works great. New = $38; yours for $27 shipped conus.

Tech 21 Sansamp VT Bass pedal; little box emulates Ampeg SVT and B-15 amps with amazing tone. This is actually my second VT pedal; just freeing up some space. Looks perfect except for the velcro strip on back. In box with papers. New = $149; yours for $101 shipped conus.

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."