New to singing... Constructive feedback welcomed.

Think you can't sing? Think again. Can you hum or sing the pitches as you tune your guitar? Can you sing along with your car radio? You can? Great! Now we know you can sing. It's good to get that out of the way. Come on in and wail away.
butterflypie

New to singing... Constructive feedback welcomed.

Post by butterflypie » November 21st, 2012, 4:15 pm

Please tell me what it is I'm doing wrong, and exactly how (in a simple way) to go about fixing it? Thank you! =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0QeT4xI2yA

Hobson

Re: New to singing... Constructive feedback welcomed.

Post by Hobson » November 22nd, 2012, 9:17 am

Hmmm. You have several videos on Youtube. I googled the name shown on the video and found that you have a website with posts going back years. Either the link isn't really you or you're looking for something else other than constructive criticism for a beginning singer. What is it?
Renee

butterflypie

Post by butterflypie » November 22nd, 2012, 6:47 pm

Hobson wrote:Hmmm. You have several videos on Youtube. I googled the name shown on the video and found that you have a website with posts going back years. Either the link isn't really you or you're looking for something else other than constructive criticism for a beginning singer. What is it?
Which website is it...? I do have quite a few websites but none with the name shown, and none with me singing. I am looking for constructive criticism for a beginning singer. I've been singing all of my life but I just really started up. Never really been given any lessons, and I'm a horrible singer, so I consider myself a beginner.

jason brann

Post by jason brann » November 25th, 2012, 4:10 pm

spam in a can

boxboy
Guitarnoise Denizen

Post by boxboy » November 25th, 2012, 5:12 pm

butterfly, the link in your original post is to a 2008 youtube video with 400K+ views.
Maybe you mucked up on the copy and paste front?
Don