Welcome to the forums!

I'm Back!!!

New to guitar or just new to Guitarnoise? Say hello here. Where are you? What are you playing, acoustic, electric or both? How long have you been playing? What styles do you like to play?
On topic posts only please.

Moderator: The GN support team

Postby Pet » August 20th, 2006, 7:28 am

dntalb wrote:Yes he has Pet:

http://forums.guitarnoise.com/viewt ... ht=#239904

Glad to see alot of the old gang coming back. :wink: :D

Dan

Thanks for that Dan.

Yes it really is nice to see everyone again, can't wait to start catching up with all you guys.
Pet

Postby art&lutherie » August 20th, 2006, 7:31 am

Guess as many times as you want. Remember to phrase your answer in the form of a question. We'll see you in the lightning round.
Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom
art&lutherie
Guitarnoise Denizen

Postby Pet » August 20th, 2006, 7:45 am

Even more intrigued.

*thinks*
Pet

Postby Elecktrablue » August 20th, 2006, 7:53 am

GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! Now we can get things hopping again!!!!! YAY!!! :D
..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"
Elecktrablue
Guitarnoise Addict

Postby Pet » August 20th, 2006, 7:58 am

Elecktrablue wrote:GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! Now we can get things hopping again!!!!! YAY!!! :D

Don't cha know it!

MISSED YOU!!
Pet

Postby Off He Goes » August 20th, 2006, 8:45 am

Welcome back Pet. I just posted to you in Twisty's post, before I found this one. It's good to have you back.

*A&L, I can't put a former name to you either, I'll probably be amazed when I finds out who it was, being a server crash victim myself.
Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.
Off He Goes
Guitarnoise Denizen

Postby Pet » August 20th, 2006, 8:53 am

Off He Goes wrote:Welcome back Pet. I just posted to you in Twisty's post, before I found this one. It's good to have you back.

*A&L, I can't put a former name to you either, I'll probably be amazed when I finds out who it was, being a server crash victim myself.

Thank you :D

Ahhh the server crash of 2004, we lost a lot of good people that day and got them all back the next, hahaha.

Does everybody still have their profile memorial badges from then?

A&L if I said 'Uncle L' or 'Tragically Hip' would I be close?
Pet

Postby Off He Goes » August 20th, 2006, 8:58 am

Pet wrote:
Off He Goes wrote:Welcome back Pet. I just posted to you in Twisty's post, before I found this one. It's good to have you back.

Ahhh the server crash of 2004, we lost a lot of good people that day and got them all back the next, hahaha.

Tragically Hip would be my guess, but thats because he's alot like me. A Hip fan who plays and Art & Lutherie.
Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.
Off He Goes
Guitarnoise Denizen

Postby Pet » August 20th, 2006, 8:59 am

I see a new post on Games & Trivia coming on...

Guess Who A&L Style
Pet

Postby Pet » August 20th, 2006, 9:05 am

Off He Goes wrote:
Pet wrote:

Tragically Hip would be my guess, but thats because he's alot like me. A Hip fan who plays and Art & Lutherie.

I was thinking more of McBobbie fondly nick named 'Boobs', because he turned me on to Tragically Hip.

Or

Preston who used to sign on the GN chatroom as 'Uncle Liljuia' a long long time ago.

Maybe

Michael Grim, I dunno. I don't think he would come back though, or his friend 'Pup'.

Out of all three I would say Preston.
Pet

Postby Off He Goes » August 20th, 2006, 9:13 am

Grim wouldn't come back I don't think, and if he did, I think you'd know about it.
Off He Goes
Guitarnoise Denizen

Postby gnease » August 20th, 2006, 9:14 am

Pet wrote:
gnease wrote:Hey again, Pet. Howzitgoin?

Hey sweety!!

All the better for seeing you my dear :D How are you?

Pretty good, Pet. Doing a two week stint in Taiwan -- land of numerous gustatory offerings that are "Good for Health" and "Good for Man." Both translate roughly to "You really don't want to put that in your mouth, fella."
gnease
Musically Insane

Postby Pet » August 20th, 2006, 9:16 am

gnease wrote:
Pet wrote:
gnease wrote:Hey again, Pet. Howzitgoin?

Hey sweety!!

All the better for seeing you my dear :D How are you?

Pretty good, Pet. Doing a two week stint in Taiwan -- land of numerous gustatory offerings that are "Good for Health" and "Good for Man." Both translate roughly to "You really don't want to put that in your mouth, fella."

Wow Taiwan, what did you do to deserve that? :lol:

Is it true about Asian knickers in vending machines?
Pet

Postby Pet » August 20th, 2006, 9:21 am

Off He Goes wrote:Grim wouldn't come back I don't think, and if he did, I think you'd know about it.

I don't think he would either to be honest, it was just a wild guess.

My educated guess is either Preston or McBobbie, however I have a feeling that neither of them are correct.
Pet

Postby art&lutherie » August 20th, 2006, 7:43 pm

Yeah I used to call you Misses Marv. Pet you are amazing. Yeah I'm not Izzy or Joca(remember the Dark Embryos?), not even Pup, but I am the Yakuza Guitarist formerly known as "The Scottish mammary" aka McBobie. What made you think of The Hip? Is my typing that obvious?
<-------------------------OH Yeah the Avatar! In Violet Light. Remember "It's a Good Life if You Don't Weaken"
Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom
art&lutherie
Guitarnoise Denizen

PreviousNext