good to be back...and a new grandson to report!

Read about the latest happenings of our site! If you have an upcoming gig or jam, post it here.
Vic Lewis VL
Albus Dumblechord

good to be back...and a new grandson to report!

Post by Vic Lewis VL » November 27th, 2014, 4:13 pm

Haven't posted for a while...life, eh?...not good for the last couple of years or so....I lost the love of my life, I got deeply in debt and lost my home, but. managed to get through all the c##p that life's grown at me.

Things are looking up a little now. New home, slowly getting my debts paid off - and my daughter, Kayleigh - and before you ask, yes, she was named after the Marillion song - gave birth to a little boy on November 8th. She even named him after me... well, my middle name, anyway. He's called Edward. Soon as I work out how to get a pic uploaded I will...I am SO jealous of his lovely long fingers, I would kill for pinkies that long!

Musically...down to my last guitar, the Squire Tele.. needs a new jack socket, I'll get it fixed next time I get paid. Still writing songs...even managed to submit one to the SSG this week. Like the old(fish) sax player in "The Commitments" said, "That was woeful. But it's a start...and I believe in starts!"

So...time to start rockin' again, I think...wish me luck, I think I'm going to need it!

:-) :-) :-)

Vic.
"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Alan Green
Guitari Lama

Re: good to be back...and a new grandson to report!

Post by Alan Green » November 27th, 2014, 11:04 pm

Congratulations, granddad :-)
"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger
"I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk

Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

s1120

Post by s1120 » November 28th, 2014, 9:45 am

Congratulations!!
Paul B

Bish
Guitarnoise Addict

Post by Bish » December 8th, 2014, 6:26 am

Congrats, Vic.

Good to see you still posting.
Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Violet S

Post by Violet S » January 10th, 2015, 7:15 pm

Congratulations! We welcomed another grandchild, a little boy, at the end of Ausgust :)