Expression pedal for an RP100 multi-effect?

Here is a forum for everything between the guitar (here) and the amp (there). If you want to know about cables, effects pedals, multieffects, noisegates, line drivers, phasers, distortion post your questions in here.
Doug_C

Expression pedal for an RP100 multi-effect?

Post by Doug_C » September 14th, 2013, 2:36 pm

Just curious if anyone's using a DigiTech RP100 (or RP100A; both discontinued models), and if you have an expression pedal for the wah, Whammy™, etc., what make/model of pedal you have. I've looked at various brands from the M Audio EX-P (around $30) up to the Line 6 EX-1 (around $50) and on up to the Ernie Ball VP Jr. (MSRP $120) and Dunlop DVP3. (MSRP on the DVP3 is around $197, maybe so retailers can seem benevolent by offering them for under $120. :roll: )
I've been reading the reviews of the above pedals at various on-line retailers, but was wondering what any GN readers might have tried.

I don't expect to be going on my World Tour (Budokan and all those places) anytime soon, so I probably don't need anything that's really ruggedly built. Don't want anything that dissolves after a couple of sweeps of the pedal, either. :wink:

EzraplaysEzra

Re: Expression pedal for an RP100 multi-effect?

Post by EzraplaysEzra » September 18th, 2013, 7:22 pm

I have the EH expression. No worries.