Post your question here and an experienced guitar player or teacher will get back to you.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: August 28th, 2018, 5:50 am
I have a quick question, just out of curiosity. What’s your #1 biggest challenge related to learning to play the guitar?
- Posts: 27
- Joined: August 22nd, 2018, 10:11 am
My biggest challenge, which guitar to buy first.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: November 11th, 2018, 9:30 am
- Location: On the great plains
Eliminating the pause while switching open cords.
- Posts: 14
- Joined: August 26th, 2018, 9:03 am
Chord switching. Especially G to D. That's proving to be slow because of the big nature of the switch.
Epiphone Les Paul Special II (main practice)
Gibson Faded T