Welcome to the forums!

Free Songbooks

Do you have GAS? Do you need to sell your old Strat for a new Les Paul? Post your WTB and NTS requests here, along with your contact information. These posts will be locked after one week, and deleted after one month.

Moderator: The GN support team

Postby The Dali » March 10th, 2008, 12:48 pm

Hello everyone,

In the spirit of ongoing learning here at Guitar Noise, I'm offering the following songbooks to anyone who thinks they can put them to good use. I just picked up two new books (Eagles and Iron Maiden) so I won't be paying much attention to these in the near future. Just pay for shipping, if you would (probably about $3.00 via media mail for 2 -3 books).

Take your pick from:

CSNY - Deja Vu - full book with notes, chords, and lyrics for all the songs on Deja Vu. 100 pages.

Eric Calpton - Riff by Riff (produced by Guitar Magazine). This one is 68 pages and is more of a lesson book than a song book. Contains some full songs, but many riffs and teaching aides for his stuff from the Yardbirds & John Mayall years through his solo material.

Hal Leonard Blues Guitar Classics. Another lesson book. 80 pages and hits blues players like Robben Ford, Buddy Guy, Guitar Slim, Stevie ray Vaughan and a host of others.

For you shredders, Joe Satriani "Flying a Blue Dream". This one is actually a Japanese version, but the guitar information is the same in both langauges! Has English subtitles. Notes, Chords, and TAB. 150 pages.

Best of the Byrds. 16 full songs. Notes, Chords, and TAB. Includes all the usual suspects.

Let me know if you are interested in any - thanks and enjoy!
-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"
The Dali
Guitarnoise Denizen

Postby slejhamer » March 10th, 2008, 1:15 pm

I'll take the Satch & Byrds books!

You are the man!

Let me know how you want to get paid for shipping. I can paypal you, or send you a check by mail, whatever's easiest/cheapest for you.
"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

My CIG Rock Blog
slejhamer
Guitarnoise Addict

Postby Nick » March 10th, 2008, 2:27 pm

Deja Vu if I might be so bold.

I didn't ask for this one before did I? Strange...
Click below for all my guitarnoise articles and reviews

http://www.guitarnoise.com/author/nicktorres/

My songs (Some not suitable for minors)

http://www.soundclick.com/nfshakespeare
Nick
Administrator

Postby dhutson » March 10th, 2008, 2:55 pm

I would love the Hal Leonard Blues Classics if it isn't a bother. Just drop me a p.m. for instructions on how to pay you.

Thank you!!!!
Dwayne
dhutson

Postby The Dali » March 14th, 2008, 6:54 am

Thanks everyone... the books have all been claimed and are in the mail as I type.

steve
-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"
The Dali
Guitarnoise Denizen