Welcome to the forums!

THIS IS FLORIDA; I'M NEEDIN' SOME ORANGE..NOW W/ EXTRA JUICE

Do you have GAS? Do you need to sell your old Strat for a new Les Paul? Post your WTB and NTS requests here, along with your contact information. These posts will be locked after one week, and deleted after one month.

Moderator: The GN support team

Postby mclmk8d » May 16th, 2009, 11:47 am

I'm looking for an new Orange Tiny Terror or Orange 212 CAB in great condition. I'm also covering 60% of your actual shipping costs from CONUS on the cab. For the Tiny Terror or cab, I will trade my 1996 Epiphone Les Paul, professionally set up by Ralph Seymour at MAE in Ft. Lauderdale FL. The original stock Epi pickups have been replaced by a set of Gibson Zebra 57 Classic/Classic Plus pickups, wide strap buttons, and a Graphtech Tusq nut. This Epi weighs in at 8.4 lbs.

The finish is an incredible looking turquoise/aquamarine color that seems to change color with the light, and has beautiful flaming. Great sounding, incredible sustain like all LPs, and with the Gibson pickups, wonderful tone. Just a smidgen of buckle rash and surface abrasion. Currently has Elixir 9-42s and will come with an extra set of Gibson Humbucker 9-42 strings.
Will be shipped in the Gibson pink shroud case.
AS AN ADDED INCENTIVE FOR THIS TRADE, I WILL ALSO INCLUDE MY ITALIA LEATHER STRAP. This is a beautifully hand-made Italian leather and suede strap; they go for $69...THUMBNAILS

PM me or emails to bluerex02@yahoo.com

Photos follow:
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Last edited by mclmk8d on May 17th, 2009, 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Where gators roam your back yard !
---------------------------------------------
2008 Gibson CS-336
2006 Fender American Strat
1994 Fender Blues DeVille 410
mclmk8d

Postby boxboy » May 16th, 2009, 11:57 am

Wow, that's a pretty specific trade.
All the best!
:)
Don
boxboy
Guitarnoise Denizen

Postby mclmk8d » May 16th, 2009, 12:04 pm

Thanks for the wishes, boxboy; I don't need much else...got enough guitars. I also have my son's 2007 Fender Vintage Hot Rod for trade. You know how GAS is..both our frined and our enemy at the same time!
Where gators roam your back yard !
---------------------------------------------
2008 Gibson CS-336
2006 Fender American Strat
1994 Fender Blues DeVille 410
mclmk8d