Clear all

Buy a bass?

52 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
16.6 K Views
(@steinar-gregertsen)
Honorable Member

Looks good, Nuno! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with this one. 8)

"Play to express, not to impress"
Website - YouTube

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Nice pics, Nuno! All you need now is a drum kit and you're a one-man band......

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Steinar: I already had a lot of fun this afternoon! And I must practice a lot so I'll have a lot of fun more!

Good idea Vic! Meanwhile I was using the loops in Garage Band this afternoon. The soundclips are in the Hear Here Forum.

Thanks! :D

ReplyQuote
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Hey congrats Nuno! Have fun with it!

By the way, if you are considering a G&L down the road, you should also look at Leo Fender's other great creation, the MusicMan Stingray. A true classic. They also have some neck-size variety with the Sterling, and there's the great Bongo. 8)

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

You bass with dhodge's bass book looks amazing !

By the way (it is off topic), as I was checking your guitar gallery at photobucket, I saw your name is Nunobalboa. Is that a cue from Rocky Balboa ? Just curious. 8)

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

By the way (it is off topic), as I was checking your guitar gallery at photobucket, I saw your name is Nunobalboa. Is that a cue from Rocky Balboa ? Just curious. 8)
:lol:

Yes, indeed! I don't remember if it was in Photobucket or a similar site (previously I used flickr and others). They asked for the name and surname. Nuno is really my alias (here at GN and also with some Portuguese friends) so I needed a new surname. There was an advertising on TV at that moment and... Nuno Balboa sounded well...

My real name is Javier... Several years ago I was related with the Flight Simulator world. Then I used my real name. Sometimes people has to contact me at work and they search my name. Those old FS pages appear and I must ask lots of questions. It is not an important issue but I prefer both worlds disconnected.

Very observer, Rahul! :D
By the way, if you are considering a G&L down the road, you should also look at Leo Fender's other great creation, the MusicMan Stingray. A true classic. They also have some neck-size variety with the Sterling, and there's the great Bongo. 8)
Mitch, I'm sorry, I thought I replied you! Thank you very much. I didn't know Leo Fender also created the Stingray! Thanks for the tip, too. I was reading some pages and the wikipedia.

I'm very happy with the J-bass at the moment but you know we suffer of GAS from time to time. Always it is good to maintain a list of possible new acquisitions!

ReplyQuote
(@musica23)
Reputable Member

Very cool bass, Nuno!!!! Or should I call you Javier? Or Rocky??? :wink:

I'm very, very happy for you and I know you'll do great with that beautiful instrument!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love and Peace or Else,
CC

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4