Notifications
Clear all

A Chord.

21 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
(@mike-mcdevitt)
Eminent Member

That's exactly the issue, hummerlein. My avatar is sitting on my desktop, not residing on the internet. Some boards allow you to upload an avatar, but apparently, this one does not. Therefore, I will just live with the board-supplied avatar.

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

i use these, they are easy and free
http://www.walagata.com/ http://photobucket.com/

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@banre)
Reputable Member

Mike, shoot me an email with the avatar attachement. dezpot at gmail.com. I'll throw it up on a server and send you a link to it.

Unseen Evidence
UE Reverb Nation Page

ReplyQuote
(@oktay)
Reputable Member

Here's what I do. It's worth a shot.

Use your middle, ring fingers and your pinky (no index). Pinky on the 2nd string, middle on the third and the ring on the fourth.

Pinky = small. More room for others. :)

oktay

ReplyQuote
(@oktay)
Reputable Member

That's exactly the issue, hummerlein. My avatar is sitting on my desktop, not residing on the internet. Some boards allow you to upload an avatar, but apparently, this one does not. Therefore, I will just live with the board-supplied avatar.

I LIKE IT !!

ReplyQuote
(@lotto-king)
Prominent Member

hi

the open A chord can easily be played by just laying your index finger across the bottom 4 strings on your guitar ...

This is how I play open A ( I don't play the bottom string this way ) not a real lot of difference ...

And your open G string can be played by using your thumb on the top string ( E) 3rd fret and your index finger on the bottom string the skinny one 2nd fret

I have found little cheats for many chords like this and they sound very close

hope that helps

Aghhhh

Not only am I a senior citizen

I'm now a bloody senior member

Are you people trying to tell me I'm old or what ?

over 700 posts ( I really do need to get out more )

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2