Notifications
Clear all

Anyone know...

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@localvagabond)
Topic starter  

or have an idea of the chords and strumming pattern of a song called "wontcha come home" by g love and special sauce off the superhero brother album?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Just for future posts, the correct forum to ask for song chords/tablature is in our Easy Songs Database under "Requests" https://www.guitarnoise.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=24907

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
 lars
(@lars)
Noble Member

- I'll risk putting a reply here anyway. I have an earlier album by G love, so I had to check this out. All I managed to find was a preview at Amazon. It was this part and it goes simply like this
B F# C# F#
Believe me girl I need your love
B F# C# F#
No one else will ever take your place

B F# C#6 F#
Wontcha come home now?
B F# C#6 F# etc...
Wontcha come home now?
Wontcha come home? Wontcha come home?
Wontcha come home? Wontcha come home?
Wontcha come home now?

If I find the rest I'm sure it's possible to figure it out

-edit - since this is supposed to be in the Easy Songs Database - its possible to play C-G-D-G instead, or A-E-B-E with a capo on 2ndfret to play along with the record :)
lars

...only thing I know how to do is to keep on keepin' on...

LARS kolberg http://www.facebook.com/sangerersomfolk

ReplyQuote
(@localvagabond)
Topic starter  

Wow thanks alot man...I really appreciate it...and all of you that take the time to help out the newbs...one day i will return the favors! I will be sure to post in the correct forum next time. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@chasing_time)

Ok good

" Stalking is a sign of desperateness, a psychological problem hence a disease."

ReplyQuote