Boston guitars

9 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@chiyo)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hi everyone. my first post :D

I haven't played guitar before, but i wanna learn. I looked around some guitar shops, and seen a Boston guitar that was recommended to me. Are they any good for beginners? (Not sure what model it was)

Kat
(@kat)
Eminent Member

hey there, i have been playing for about 4months now and i have a boston guitar. I personally have never heard of them before but it hasnt let me down yet. The only thing that i have found so far is that strings are quite hard, i dont know if they are more tough than other guitars but its fine now! The sound is great, i would reccommend them for beginners as they r good but not too expensive!
hope this helps
xxx

ReplyQuote
(@chiyo)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Yeah i have never heard of Boston either until last week. I may decide to go for the one i saw then :)
Thanks!

ReplyQuote
 Kat
(@kat)
Eminent Member

cool, what colour did u c it in? i have it in 'sunburst'!

ReplyQuote
(@chiyo)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

i can't really remember, lol. :( i know it wasn't suburst for definite. more like dark sides and lighter top i think. :? was gonna go today and see it again... but it started raining a bit

ReplyQuote
(@slothrob)
Reputable Member

It's funny, I've probably seen every guitar in every guitar shop in Boston and I've never heard of a Boston guitar... hmm.

ReplyQuote
 Bull
(@bull)
Trusted Member

Is there a web site for them?- Bull

ReplyQuote
 Kat
(@kat)
Eminent Member

i havent looked actually for a website. i went into a music shop and they reccommended it to me for a beginner!

ReplyQuote
(@chiyo)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

yeah same here.
You in London right? UK? If so did you happen to go into the stores around central london? cos thats where i went with a friend, and when i went into one they recommended it to me.
Not sure if theres a website for these guitars either

ReplyQuote