Clear all

Chord Rythm.

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@the-sammy-brew-band)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I have a question. Does Rythmic chords fall under the same rythm as the notes and chirds that are on the lines. Im not the smartest at this stuff. what im trying to ask is does the chords at the are located above the bar lines follow the same time signature and rthym as the nots below. lets say ther was a 4/4 time signature and if im playing corestly if im playing the rythmic chords it shoud sound as one with the reg nots on bar line so if thers a note on the bar line that is a half note i should hold the rythmic chord for a half beat or do i ignore the nots on the line and just got to a rythmic pattern of 4/4 one beat, four beats a measure, or until chord change. Please just go over this info with me.

Words be simple, Words be quick, Words resemble walking sticks, Plant them, They will grow, Watch them waver so, I'll always be a word man better than a bird man, I can fly high but I stay in the same sky, For only I Know whats beyond.

(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

ReplyQuote
(@fretsource)
Prominent Member

If the notes on the sheet music are melody notes meant to be sung, then ignore them and follow the time signature and rhythm of the song.

ReplyQuote