Notifications
Clear all

Fingers are too short?!

19 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
(@saber)
Reputable Member

I agree with the other peeps. I had always thought that hands were just hands, if you can't reach you can't reach, but somehow they get used to it. I don't know how. I stll tell people it's magic.

Anyways, keep at it.

"Like the coldest winter chill. Heaven beside you. Hell within." -Jerry Cantrell

ReplyQuote
(@violet-s)
Reputable Member

I remember reading a thread like this a couple of years ago and just for the sake of it I compared the left (my fretting hand) to the right and the left was about a quarter of an inch longer in stretch, I thought it might be imagination, so I didn't say anything (that was about after a year of solid practice), now I've just compared them again and the left is over half an inch longer than the right! so take heart and the suggestions and keep practising :)

ReplyQuote
(@voodoo_merman)
Reputable Member

Fingers too short??? Nonesense...

They said Lance Armstrong was too sick...

At this time I would like to tell you that NO MATTER WHAT...IT IS WITH GOD. HE IS GRACIOUS AND MERCIFUL. HIS WAY IS IN LOVE, THROUGH WHICH WE ALL ARE. IT IS TRULY -- A LOVE SUPREME --. John Coltrane

ReplyQuote
(@riff-raff)
Reputable Member

With a little practice, you'll be surprised what you can do. With A LOT of practice, you'll be amazed.

I'll tell you the problem with 3/4 sized guitars. If you can only play 3/4 sized guitars, your options will be limited. Once you get better at playing, you'll get GAS and that's when you'll regret that you spent all that time practicing on the small guitars. You'll go to a music store and fall in love with a guitar that's too big for you and you'll have to do without. And you'll cry, cry, cry!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2