For all you Blues You Can Use fans.....

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@kblake)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Available 1st June.
(I ordered mine a few weeks ago (Amazon priority customer, I have purchased $1,000.00 worth of books of them :lol: ))

http://www.amazon.com/Blues-Rhythms-You-Can-Use/dp/1423456637/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1243328309&sr=8-6

This is the one I have been waiting on

Keith

I know a little bit about a lot of things, but not a lot about anything...
Looking for people to jam with in Sydney Oz.......

(@bluezoldy)
Reputable Member

Thanks for the heads-up, Keith.

I can see you buy a lot of books so here's a tip for you. I never buy a book from shops or Amazon without checking the UK's The Book Depository first. Not only are their books cheaper than Amazon (and way cheaper than Aussie bookshops) but they send by FREE express airmail - I usually receive books a week after ordering. I've spent several thousand dollars on books with them but nothing for postage.

Last month I bought a US$19.95 from Amazon not knowing it would be sent by a third party who charged me US$23.95 for postage for which I would have expected the book the next day, but it still took over three weeks.

Disclaimer: I have no relationship with TBD except as a customer.

♪♫ Ron ♪♫

http://www.myspace.com/bluemountainsblues

ReplyQuote
(@kblake)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

G'day Ron,

I almost always use the Book Depository they are brilliant (postage included and very QUICK postage too).
Its just I was on Amazons "priority list" and got to pre order it.

Amazon usually take 3 weeks (minimum) delivery whilst The Book Depository is usually only a week..

But being me, I act first THINK later lol

Cheers

Keith

I know a little bit about a lot of things, but not a lot about anything...
Looking for people to jam with in Sydney Oz.......

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Thanks for the note! I was reviewing the John Ganapes' site these weeks. John announced the book some months ago, it seems it will be a great book according his words on the contents.

ReplyQuote