Clear all

Fret Buzz (ON ALL FRETS) ***need HELP***

18 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
 Cat
(@cat)
Noble Member

I cannot disagree more. You'll scare the poor fella away from guitars. Unless something is broken, I think $200 fret job is pretty much like putting lipstick on a pig. Again, unless something is broken. He paid $170 for a $230 guitar.

Yikes! Sorry, Parker...I didn't read over the cost. :oops: I just spent $200 doing that to my D35. But, hey...what do ya 'spect to get as far as quality goes spending what he did???

Cat

"Feel what you play...play what you feel!"

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

just spent $200 doing that to my D35.
And only the finest quality job would do!
But, hey...what do ya 'spect to get as far as quality goes spending what he did???
A servicable piece of equipment. Probably just needs a little nudge in the right direction after the tross-rod adventure. 8)

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
 Cat
(@cat)
Noble Member

I was looking over the shoulder of a GREAT luthier here in Oz as he worked on one of my guitars. He pointed out to me that it isn't really a bow in the neck to be overly concerned about...the truss will sort that out...but a TWIST in it, overall. This never occurred to me, not in all these years...

Cat

"Feel what you play...play what you feel!"

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2