Skip to content
Clear all

Guitar Slang

Active Member
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 14
Topic starter  

So, its common parlance for an electric to be called an axe, anyone who's had any exposure to the music scene knows that. What I'm wondering is what the slang for an acoustic is? Are they both an axe, or is there some other name? How did they get these names? I know it has nothing to do with actually playing, but I've been wondering for a while.