Notifications
Clear all

I hate F chords

21 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
(@fiskep)
Trusted Member

Another thing that I didn't see anyone mention is to make sure you get a good setup on your guitar. Having a good setup can make those chords much easier if the action is set properly for you.

ReplyQuote
(@andtiggertoo)
Topic starter  

Another thing that I didn't see anyone mention is to make sure you get a good setup on your guitar. Having a good setup can make those chords much easier if the action is set properly for you.

Yes it does! When I first bought it, I had that done...and the difference was amazing! So, I have it set up twice a year...which is good to do anyway, because of changes in the climate, etc...
Thanks! Definitely a good point! 8)

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Holy TOLEDO Batman!!

Nothing to add here on the F'n B's. But a BIG hello!!

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Ahh Just had to add. I found a song last night that used Am, B, F, C and it was so much fun. It also really REALLY helped me with my barre chords. 30 mins or so and I was hitting it almost every time. I am sure I have forgotten it by now but I'll just practice it again tonight.

On a slightly side note. I have been really bummed lately because since I quit my guitar lessons I havent really concentrated on one thing or another to play. Every thing I do play using basic chords A, Am, C, G, so forth. But playing with this song and barre chords tonight really got me back in the mood to learn.

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@oktay)
Reputable Member

Geoo,

Which song? (Tabs?)

oktay

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Geoo,

Which song? (Tabs?)

oktay

Ah yes. I would have said earlier but I couldnt remember. Now that I am home. It is Todd Agnew and the song is "Grace Like Rain" Todd publishes alot of his music tab on his website which I think it awsome. Hereis the website and click on "Worship Resources" Then in the main window look for "Grace Like Rain"

Also, I was off on what the chords were ( I worked on several songs last night) They were Dm, Bb, F, and C

Geoo

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2