Notifications
Clear all

Kustom Amp

20 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

I don't have that particular one but I do a couple of the old tuck&roll amps from kustom. What kool about the ones I have is the built in octiva fuzz circut they have. You can come up with some pretty cool sounding lead licks. have fun with it when you get one.

joe

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

There is nothing wrong with that guitar or amp. If you have played both and like the way it plays and sounds, go for it.

One thing I know about any guitar or amp, IT IS NOT YOUR LAST. :D

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@biker_jim_uk)
Honorable Member

There is nothing wrong with that guitar or amp. If you have played both and like the way it plays and sounds, go for it.

One thing I know about any guitar or amp, IT IS NOT YOUR LAST. :D

So true :)

ReplyQuote
 sean
(@sean)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

LOL i think you could be right there!!

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

Sean

ReplyQuote
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

Takes very true and if you decide to become a career musician you may very well have numerous amps to create different sounds. Perhaps I maybe speaking for myself being I've have numerous amps. Always searching for that something different in my quest for tone. Like now for example I combine many different amps to create one overall sound.

The setup I'm using right now consist's of 3 all tube amps, and 2 solid state amps. With the numerous outs available on the racked tube pre-amps the amount of equipment that can be expaned becomes endless. Most of all I have fun just plugging into different things searching for that something original and different. Combined with my love of playing guitar. " Guitars that rule the world"

Joe

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2