Clear all

MP3s for lessons don't work?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@redpoint)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Does anyone else get errors when trying to access the mp3s for the lessons?

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden

You are not authorized to view this page.. You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you are trying to log in, enter your ID and password, click the Login button and receive a message stating something similar to the following: "You are not authorized to view this page". You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.
In most cases this error ONLY occurs with you, because you don't know what your doing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the lastpage of the internet home page.

You can Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

(@kent_eh)
Noble Member

And just in case anyone feels motivated to donate to the upkeep of the site, or just to "give some back", there is a PayPal donation button near the bottom of this page.
I just tossed a few dollars into the "tip jar". It's easy, and even though the lessons are freely offered with no expectation of payment, it's feels good to give back when I can.

I have no official standing here, just a happy user of the site tryin' to help out

I wrapped a newspaper ’round my head
So I looked like I was deep

ReplyQuote
(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

You can also save the mp3s to your hard drive. 8)

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

ReplyQuote
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

Their back up and running now. It was my doing I'll take the blame. I needed to change permissions to keep five other band sites being turned off that are on the same server from exceeding bandwidth. Whats been happening is folks have been streaming the files off the server rather than saving them to their hard drive. Clicking on them a couple times isn't bad. What has been happening is some have been clicking on them hundreds of times on the same MP3. On average the MP3's have been clicked on anywhere from 100 to 300 times by the same person. One day someone clicked part one of horse with no name 985 times.

We ask that folks would save the MP3's to their harddrives. Which then you could practice them anytime without having to be online help save bandwidth.

Thank you all for your Cooperation on this issue.

Joe

ReplyQuote