20 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Stuffing a t-shirt in the sound hole does work

It needs to be of hers, though. She needs to share in the sacrifice. :lol:

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@blacknbluedog)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Earplugs for the wife is a good idea. Making her sit in the car is not good cause I like to keep her chained to the stove. But I really much prefer the cone of silence. The sheer stupidity is what makes him funny. I watched it as a youngster and thats why I am warped in a warped kinda way.
Brian

ReplyQuote
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member

Stuffing a t-shirt in the sound hole does work

It needs to be of hers, though. She needs to share in the sacrifice. :lol:
That'll make it even! :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Two Words.
Reverse Psychology.

Here's what you do. Go out and buy a Gibson Les Paul (a good one) and a Marshall stack 2x2. Bring them home and start to play. Make sure the volume knob is on 11. Now, when the wife starts to comaplin, you say..."OK...let me tone it down by playing on this acoustic..it's not as loud". "I can play on either..which would you prefer?"

Then say "You're welcome". 8)

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

ReplyQuote
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member

Two Words.
Reverse Psychology.

Here's what you do. Go out and buy a Gibson Les Paul (a good one) and a Marshall stack 2x2. Bring them home and start to play. Make sure the volume knob is on 11. Now, when the wife starts to comaplin, you say..."OK...let me tone it down by playing on this acoustic..it's not as loud". "I can play on either..which would you prefer?"

Then say "You're welcome". 8)
even better idea!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2