Clear all

My new Les Paul and Marshall

15 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
(@blueline)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Hi all. As promised, here's some shots of my new Les Paul and Marshall amp. My first electric guitar! I'm so pumped!!!!

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

(@sgincyqx)
Honorable Member

Nice gear!

Ewan McGregor: I said, "Eve, I want you to look after my wedding ring while I'm away," and she started to cry and I said, "Eve. Eve, I can't wear my ring or I won't get laid on the trip!"

ReplyQuote
(@dagwood)
Noble Member

Ohhhh I wish we had a Drool smiley thing, cuz I'd fill the whole page..LOL

D-

Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. - Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977)

ReplyQuote
(@chuckster)
Prominent Member

A match made in heaven.

That is some serious gear you got there. Congrats and enjoy.

How do you find the amp? I've not long got an LP myself and am now looking for a tube amp to go with it. The DSL is on my list of amps to try out.

8)

I've had a lot of sobering thoughts in my time.
It was them that turned me to drink.

ReplyQuote
(@heatherjocey)

Oki, so I'm probably the only one to see the pics and instantly think, "Whoa, I want that Guitar, that Amp, AND that wood flooring!"

Seriously though, very very nice looking guitar :)

Best,
-Heather

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Very nice guitar! :shock:

The black knobs are also nice, my Epi LP has that ugly orange knobs. It is a very good guitar, I'm sure you will enjoy a lot. The amp is also great. Are you ready for the classic rock?

Congratulations!
Nuno

PS. +1 for the wood flooring!

ReplyQuote
(@chuckster)
Prominent Member

Oki, so I'm probably the only one to see the pics and instantly think, "Whoa, I want that Guitar, that Amp, AND that wood flooring!"

Seriously though, very very nice looking guitar :)

Best,
-Heather

I didn't want to be the first to mention the flooring. :D

Gassing for wood flooring - that's a whole new condition to have to deal with. :shock:

Congrats on a great floor.

8)

I've had a lot of sobering thoughts in my time.
It was them that turned me to drink.

ReplyQuote
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

8)

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

ReplyQuote
(@blueline)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

A match made in heaven.

That is some serious gear you got there. Congrats and enjoy.

How do you find the amp? I've not long got an LP myself and am now looking for a tube amp to go with it. The DSL is on my list of amps to try out.

8)
I love the tone. Although I've not yet had a chance to push the amp. (Just got it) Since this is my first setup, I'll be experimenting with diferent tones. I also picked up a Boss Chorus Ensemble but I've yet to play with that. Just enjoying the natural guitar sound for now.

SO let me get this straight guys...The subject line should have said "Check out the pics of my wood floor"????
Too funny. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

ReplyQuote
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

Do you think you can get that guitar and amp out of the way so that we can all look at the floor? :lol: :lol:

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Oh man, what a rig.

Excellent-O!!!! 8)

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Congrats on the LP and DSL401. I own a DSL401 myself, used it for a gig last night. Really great clean channel for a Marshall because of the EL84 tubes. But it gets that great Marshall overdrive tone as well. Great size and weight too, not a hassle to lug around. Get a 4 X 12 1960 cab (16 ohms) and you can blow the walls down.

Have fun with the guitar and amp, but don't scratch the floor. :D

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Do you think you can get that guitar and amp out of the way so that we can all look at the floor? :lol: :lol:

No. We want him to get the guitar and amp away, so that you can get your elephant there. :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@sgincyqx)
Honorable Member

So, It's decided. You send me the amp and the guitar so these guys can stare at your floor and bring Greybeard's elephant in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ewan McGregor: I said, "Eve, I want you to look after my wedding ring while I'm away," and she started to cry and I said, "Eve. Eve, I can't wear my ring or I won't get laid on the trip!"

ReplyQuote
(@kevin72790)
Prominent Member

Great floor. Great guitar, great amp. My friend Kyle has the same amp and it's a beauty.

ReplyQuote