Clear all

Open string arpeggio's

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@almann1979)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I am trying to work on my arpeggios at the minute - i have found a very good site which generates backing tracks of only one chord - superb for practice arpeggio's (i have the link on my home computer) ill stick it in the reviews section unless it has already been reviewed.

I was trying to come up with some faster hammer on/pull of arpeggios for a couple of chords last night (similar to what you might use in a blues turnaround or something like that) - the only thing is, my brain must be working in slow motion - i found it very difficult to create little runs/licks using just chord tones.

Does anybody know of a good resource for finding chord arpeggio licks using open sting legato??

"I like to play that guitar. I have to stare at it while I'm playing it because I'm not very good at playing it."
Noel Gallagher (who took the words right out of my mouth)

(@blue-jay)
Noble Member

I see you're across the pond, or one of us is?

Perhaps there is some advice in here. I'm not sure - I was looking for the complete guitar book which I own, USA version, but couldn't find it, sorry.

This series looks expensive in pounds, but by the look of things, they're at the beginner level, could be fun and informative. 8)

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

ReplyQuote