Notifications
Clear all

Please help identify these notes

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@emmaringo)
Topic starter  

Hello all! New member here. I hope I'm posting in the right area. :)

Firstly, I'm not a guitar player, I'm a piano player. My friend however is a guitar player. She has sent me written notes of some arpeggios that she plays on the guitar. She doesn't know how to convert them into piano notation and I was really hoping that someone here could help me do that.

Basically what I am requesting is that someone please write the notes for these arpeggios (like G B G or F# C F# etc) so that I can play them on the piano. Here are the guitar arpeggios as she wrote them:

G 320033
Bm xx4432
C x32010
D xx0232
Gadd4 320013

Thanks in advance! :)

(@alangreen)

You're a pianist. I think you need to meet us halfway.

The open strings are - left to right, as on your chord layouts - E A D G B and E. Strings that are x'd out are not played. The bottom E (on the left) is written below the 3rd ledger line below the right hand stave and sounds an octave lower. The other strings are a 4th or a 3rd above.

We're happy to check what you come up with - nobody here will laugh at you.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@noteboat)
Illustrious Member

Guitar teacher offering lessons in Plainfield IL

ReplyQuote
(@emmaringo)
Topic starter  

Thank you very much NoteBoat! Exactly what I was looking for. Really appreciate your help. :)

ReplyQuote