Clear all

Rack Tuners

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@averfan)
Topic starter  

hey all

i am currently looking at investing in a rack tuner. i know there are a few options at current and i was wondering what some thoughts were on them. as in has anyone ever used them or heard any reviews on them.

im currently looking at

fender rt 1000 = cost is $240.00

behringer btr 2000 = cost is $129.00

i know korg has one of the best rack tuners going around but its a little out of my price range at the moment

if anybody had any advice to any alternatives or even some other brands or even just a perspectives on it please let me know

i would be very greatful.

thanks

ash

(@lord_ariez)
Reputable Member

Don't know anything about rack tuners, but have u considered getting a pedal tuner instead? I'm pretty sure u could find one for allot cheaper that what you're looking at right now.

'You and I in a little toy shop, bought a bag of balloons with the money we got"

feel free to talk with me on msn at [email protected]..... no icq anymore

ReplyQuote
(@badlands53)
Trusted Member

Check out Peterson Strobe tuners (Google it). I'm not sure if the make a rack mount version but they are very accurate (0.1 cent) and around your price range.

Well, if you can't make it, stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive, if you can, and meet me in a dream of this hard land.

ReplyQuote
(@coloradofenderbender)
Noble Member

I agree with Lord. A pedal tuner is cheaper. I have never understood rack tuners - can somebody explain why they command so much more $$ than a pedal tuner?

ReplyQuote
(@averfan)
Topic starter  

im looking into a rack tuner because im getting a case for my head but also thinking about getting some rack equipment. i have thought about a tuner pedal, only really looked at boss and already have enough pedals to fiddle with lol.

ReplyQuote