Clear all

Sheet music

20 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
(@minotaur)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

The Hal Leonard site is great and has a number of songs for only $0.99. You can also check musicnotes.com and freehandmusic. com. They have a good selection as well. If, however, you see a song on musicnotes, double-check with the Hal Leonard site mmoncur mentions. Sheetmusicdirect often has it for less.

Fantastic! Will do. Thanks.

It is difficult to answer when one does not understand the question.

ReplyQuote
(@minotaur)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I'm on vacation next week, so I'll try to hit a couple of the larger music stores in the area.

ReplyQuote
(@kent_eh)
Noble Member

Try looking at your local library.
+1 to that.

The public library here in Winnipeg has an entire section full of sheet music, orchestral scores, tab books, fake books, and folk song collections (for pretty much every nationality that you might care to name).

I'd be surprised if there is a public library anywhere (well, OK anywhere over 40,000 population)that doesn't have some sheet music available for loan.

I wrapped a newspaper ’round my head
So I looked like I was deep

ReplyQuote
(@rmorash)
Estimable Member

Dave Edmunds' version of I Hear You Knocking.

Minotaur

There's a lesson on YouTube at the following URL that be what you're looking for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5toSKP2Fyw

ReplyQuote
(@minotaur)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Dave Edmunds' version of I Hear You Knocking.

Minotaur

There's a lesson on YouTube at the following URL that be what you're looking for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5toSKP2Fyw

Thanks. Yes, I have that one in my Favorites. That's a real simple one to do. I like it. In fact I've played along with the video to learn. I'd been trying to find something that has the intro and fill for the actual Dave Edmunds recording, and I finally found a Power Tab version that has it. I have to work on it. Btw, I like the way Siggi Mertens teaches.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2