Notifications
Clear all

strat copy "Tone Guitars" 1980s?

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@sleonard)
Topic starter  

Can anyone tell me if they have heard of this guitar maker "Tone Guitars" and any info /pricing , is a very nice copy with black hardware and tuners ..feels very cozy . thanks. !

(@alangreen)

We can't see the picture - the pathname says it's on your own PC.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@bottomender)
Eminent Member

Sounds like a No-Name brand to me. How does it sound? do the frets cut into your hand when sliding up and down the fretboard? How much is it? If it is inexpensive and you like the way it feels and sounds then buy it. I personally feel that no name guitars are best suited for students so I wouldn't expect to pay more than $200 for one.

Your friends might question it because it is an unfamiliar brand but all that matters is if you like the way it sounds and feels. also remember sometimes cheap guitars will look and feel good but the pick ups suck. in your case it's a strat copy so you should be able to buy a pre wired pickup kit cheap. This is of course if you'll need to swap pickups.

Bottom line: if you like it and the price is good buy it.

ReplyQuote