Notifications
Clear all

struggling

20 Posts
9 Users
0 Reactions
 Kit
(@kit)

any more tips for getting around the other half are just as welcome as guitar tips!!

Buy her a guitar of her own.

If you can get her just as nuts for it as you are the conversations go from 'omg! you bought what???' to 'hey, I found this great (insert guitar name) at a decent price..want me to pick it up?'.

- Kit

"Rock and Roll means well, but it can’t help tellin’ young boys lies..."

ReplyQuote
 sean
(@sean)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

funny you should say that, i got home from work last night and she was sat in the living room playing twinkle twincle little star!!
she wants to learn with me which is great! i just hope she takes to buying guitars like she does shoes then we will soon have a nice collection!! :lol:

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

Sean

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

funny you should say that, i got home from work last night and she was sat in the living room playing twinkle twincle little star!!
she wants to learn with me which is great! i just hope she takes to buying guitars like she does shoes then we will soon have a nice collection!! :lol:
Tell her to keep her hands off your %#%@$ guitar and go get her own. :lol: That will get the ball rollin. And while she is getting hers you can get your next one and maybe even get a package deal from the shop. :twisted:

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
 sean
(@sean)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

i gave her a call on lunch and suggested a guitar shopping trip next week she is really exited!!
i think i may just get that dean evo xm without getting the third degree!!

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

Sean

ReplyQuote
(@maxrumble)
Honorable Member

Do what I do. Except for the one she bought me I buy all black guitars and she does not know the difference

LOL

I thought of that when I was going to replace my yamaha with a larrivee. I ended up telling her because I thought she might notice the clear pickgaurd.

If it had a black pickgaurd it might still be my secret!

Cheers,

Max

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2