Notifications
Clear all

Strumming pattern web sites

13 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@obair)
Topic starter  

Hi all I,m looking for a strumming pattern web sites. Dose anyone know any?

(@frank2121)
Reputable Member

ReplyQuote
(@srmaximo)
Eminent Member

Most of the songs I've posted on my website in the past year include strum patterns (I think it's much more fun to learn a pattern by learning a song!):

http://www.heartwoodguitar.com/chords.htm

Have fun,

Rob

Teach Guitar
Free Guitar Tabs
Strum Patterns

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

Nice site Rob.

ReplyQuote
(@srmaximo)
Eminent Member

Thanks, Nick. Likewise--I love this place. When I first started teaching, finding David Hodge's "songs for beginners" articles was like hitting paydirt.

Teach Guitar
Free Guitar Tabs
Strum Patterns

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Yes, very nice site Rob!

And nice philosophy! :)

Nuno

ReplyQuote
(@chuckster)
Prominent Member

Have to agree with Nick. Some good work there Rob.

Many thanks.

8)

I've had a lot of sobering thoughts in my time.
It was them that turned me to drink.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Most of the songs I've posted on my website in the past year include strum patterns (I think it's much more fun to learn a pattern by learning a song!):

Have fun,

Rob

I have been using your site for some time Rob and didn't even know you were a member here at GN! :shock: :oops: GREAT work. I like your NON-Drop Tuning of Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls. Sounds great on a 12 string! I hope to see more songs added soon!

ReplyQuote
(@srmaximo)
Eminent Member

Cool guys, thanks for your kind words. And Mike, I'll try to get some more chord charts posted in a month or so. I always announce new chord chart updates in my blog--stay tuned!

Teach Guitar
Free Guitar Tabs
Strum Patterns

ReplyQuote
(@vccky)
Estimable Member

I wasn't the one to post this topic but thanks for the sites anyway, really cool. :D

ReplyQuote
(@frank2121)
Reputable Member

that's a realy cool site rob keep it up

ReplyQuote
(@smcclure)
Trusted Member

Have fun,

Rob

I've seen your site before too. I enjoyed the student "recital" videos. There is one of a young girl playing The First Cut is the Deepest and she did a great job. I just found it interesting to see your students play in that setting thinking of how nervous they must be and what kind of emotions they were feeling. I have played some of the songs I know from your transcriptions too. Thanks.

____
Steve

ReplyQuote
(@srmaximo)
Eminent Member

It's so cool that several of you have been to my site before. I can't tell you how satisfying it is to know that I get to share music with lots of people every day through my website.

It's fun to hear you's seen little Helena's performance of "The First Cut Is the Deepest," Smcclure. She'll be playing again at my next Coffee Shop Jam, scheduled for October 29th, along with about 20 other students. I hope to get some more video footage.

Those Coffee Shop Jams are a great motivator for my students. Nothing pushes them to work hard on their songs more than the terror and excitement of performing for a big crowd. And, of course, they're just a lot of fun.

Teach Guitar
Free Guitar Tabs
Strum Patterns

ReplyQuote