Notifications
Clear all

That Guitar Video...

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@jerry)
Topic starter  

What's anyone's vote on that guitar video by Andrew Koblick? I'm considering buying it but I don't know if it's any good or a scam or a hassle to get your money back, etc.

(@jerry)
Topic starter  

109 views and no reply? nobody has gotten that video? wow

ReplyQuote
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

Sorry, never heard of it, so I can't help. It would seem that no-one else has heard of it either.

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

ReplyQuote
(@spacedog03)
Estimable Member

Actually I'm sure I read something about it on the forum here a while ago. I'd search in the "instructional materials" section of the forum. I may be confusing it with another one, but check there, proabably 6 months ago. If it is the one you're talking about I think the general opinion was it was fairly mediocre. I personally know nothing about it.

ReplyQuote
(@djbouch)
Eminent Member

I bought that video a couple of months ago and have not used it a whole lot. The deal is that you are supposed to use it for one week straight to gain the claimed results ... so having not used it for a week straight yet, I can't comment on the claims. However, I did watch the video and tried all the exercises. Overall, I would say it's a decent video and for the price, it's probably worth buying if you are looking to improve your lead guitar skills and want some exercise ideas. He has some innovative exercises that have the potential of helping you build some strength, dexterity, and flexibility in your fingers if you use them regularly.

Personally, my favorite book/video author is Jaime Adreas. He has a series of books and videos that concentrates on technique rather than mindless exercises so you can build your own practicing routine based on your personal weaknesses. His webpage is http://www.guitarprinciples.com . I highly recommend taking a look around there.

Good luck!

ReplyQuote
(@jimdunk)
Eminent Member

I recall seeing this topic on one of these forums. I'd do a search to find the thread. I was also curious about the video. However, after reading the reviews in that aforementioned thread, I personally decided that the video wasn't for me. Not to say, it wouldn't be right for you. I'd search out that thread.

Jim

Make Guitar Music

ReplyQuote