Notifications
Clear all

unknown legend

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@drlloyd)
Topic starter  

Hi, I am having difficulty with the timing of the cord changes of this seemingly simple Neil Young song, I have the CD unplugged, but my ear is still untraied (IM a ver raw beginner!), and the tabs on the net are vague at best. Could anyone help, and maybe David Hodge cold do it as a beginers lesson....I have found his stuff reallt helpful and excellent :?

(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

This one seems pretty straight forward Unknown Legend

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

ReplyQuote
(@doug_c)
Reputable Member

I agree about the stuff found on the 'Net. I ended up taking parts from at least two different tab/chord postings in order to get something that sounded more (to me, anyway) like the version on the Harvest Moon CD that I have. (Which I bought because of David Hodge's lesson about the title song. Getting "Unknown Legend" on the same disc was a happy surprise.)
I'll second the motion for a Professor Hodge tutorial some day. He has a great way of making music theory much less painful than one miight expect it to be. 8)

ReplyQuote