Clear all

[Sticky] ESD - Requests

429 Posts
175 Users
0 Likes
19.2 K Views
(@mogal)
Trusted Member

I need the lead guitar licks to "Brown Eyed Girl" (and the rest of the chords too)

MoGal

ReplyQuote
(@davidhodge)

"Bganoe" puts in a request for an acoustic version of Pearl Jam's Black.

Thanks for remembering to put all requests here!

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@mogal)
Trusted Member

There is a great song on Sarah's new Wintersong album, called "River". I doubt anyone has the chords to it, but I thought I'd throw it out anyway. Anyone know the chords to this song? It is actually on the "Charlottes Web" soundtrack. I probably could figure them out when I get the time, but I'm a little short on that right now!

MoGal

ReplyQuote
(@tabmow)
Eminent Member

There is a great song on Sarah's new Wintersong album, called "River". I doubt anyone has the chords to it, but I thought I'd throw it out anyway. Anyone know the chords to this song? It is actually on the "Charlottes Web" soundtrack. I probably could figure them out when I get the time, but I'm a little short on that right now!
This song is a cover of an old Joni Mitchell song, and if you google for that one, there's lots of tabs that show up. I have no idea if any of them are accurate, or if Sarah's version is the same, but this might help you (or might not)?

ReplyQuote
(@mogal)
Trusted Member

Thank you! It is the same song. I had no idea Joni did this one. I will check it out!

MoGal

ReplyQuote
(@gratefuldave54)

Hi there,I only got my guitar for xmas but one of my favourite songs is Lady Luck by Rod Stewart from his Spanner in the Works cd.does anyone know some esy tab for it?.Thanks in advance.Cheers-Dave

ReplyQuote
(@mogal)
Trusted Member

I saw my old guitar teacher perform last night, and he did this old Modern English Song, "I Melt With You". I looked up the tabs, and all I find is C/F/C/F throughout most of the song. I know he was doing some more complicated stuff than that. Does anybody have some decent tabs for this song? I'm pretty sure C and F are for the most part correct, but there could be some variations he was doing. Also, during the bridge it looked like he was doing EM/G/Am/Em and the tabs I saw didn't have the G in there. Thanks.

MoGal

ReplyQuote
(@steelstring)
Eminent Member

Hi there,

Does anyone know the Strumming Patterns for Mr. Big's "To be with you"?

Thanks.

And were an epitaph be my story,
I'd have a short one ready for my own,
I would have written on me on my stone:
I had a Lover's Quarrel with the world.

(Robert Lee Frost)

ReplyQuote
 GWR
(@gwr)
Trusted Member

JANE by Jefferson Starship. Sounds super easy :roll:

G W Roach (Don't BUG me while I'm practicing!)

ReplyQuote
(@falcon1)
Reputable Member

I am looking for a full tab to the rythm parts (or lead parts as well) to sultans of swing. I think I know the chords it uses (A minor barre on the 5th fret, 5th string, c major, b flat...those are all barre, then there is an F as well I think). I just cant see to get all the different strumming parts put together to make the whole song go. Thanks for any help :)

ReplyQuote
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

Sultans of Swing has been done in powertab, here - probably for the best, the amount of it that there is to learn :wink:

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

ReplyQuote
(@steelstring)
Eminent Member

Hi there,

Does anyone know the Strumming Patterns for Mr. Big's "To be with you"?

Thanks.

Mr. Big - To be with you

Ok .. Figured it out trough my Teacher - If anyone is interested here we go:

First of all the Tabs: http://www.fretplay.com/tabs/m/mr_big/to_be_with_you-tab.shtml

I.) Strumming Pattern and Verses

The Song is quite Easy .. tough you gotta play it with a lotta feeling - Measure is 4/4 - Strumming Pattern goes like this (First Line):

1---------2---------3----------4

C#m-----E---------Asus2----E
(Down)--(Down)--(Down)---(Down)

Hold on little girl--Show me ...

Altough the Pattern is very easy ... it sounds better if you add some Optional Strumming .. in 16th .. Means a DU between the Chords:

1-------------2--------3------------4

C#m---------E--------Asus2-------E
(Down)(DU)(Down)--(Down)(DU)(Down)

II.) Chorus

As for the Chorus ... Forget this Shit: E E/F# E/G#

Its absolutely enough if you play E along the way .. Means: E, Asus2, B, E

Second Verse the same Progression - but starting in another Key: G, Cadd9, D, Em

III.) Solo

The Solo is very Easy ... practice it like the Tabs say .. Except one little Thing:

The Second Line of the Solo Ends like this in the Original:

-2--4-2-0----0--0----------
------------0-----0----------

And that's it .. Have Fun!

(Robert Lee Frost)

ReplyQuote
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

As for the Chorus ... Forget this poop: E E/F# E/G#

Ouch, that's the defining part of the chorus :shock: By all means leave it out if you need to, but don't forget it completely - treat it as an addition to be worked towards once you have the basics down.

It's not as hard to get the hang of as it looks either: E shape as normal, and then add your thumb for the E/F# and use your pinky for the E/G#. For that part the strums are all downwards, one per chord and perfectly synched with the lyrics, so it's not as much to concentrate on as it first seems.

ReplyQuote
(@steelstring)
Eminent Member

As for the Chorus ... Forget this poop: E E/F# E/G#

Ouch, that's the defining part of the chorus :shock: By all means leave it out if you need to, but don't forget it completely - treat it as an addition to be worked towards once you have the basics down.

It's not as hard to get the hang of as it looks either: E shape as normal, and then add your thumb for the E/F# and use your pinky for the E/G#. For that part the strums are all downwards, one per chord and perfectly synched with the lyrics, so it's not as much to concentrate on as it first seems.

Somehow it makes no Difference to me .. I tried it like in the Tabs .. but also if i play along the Song it sounds even better (at least more like the original) without those Bass-Notes.

(Robert Lee Frost)

ReplyQuote
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

Fair enough :)

ReplyQuote
Page 11 / 29