Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] ESD - Requests

429 Posts
175 Users
0 Likes
19.2 K Views
(@davidhodge)

And there's a request from ThomasZ (for a friend) for "Gloomy Sunday" - don't know anymore about it (artist, etc.,) than that.

Thanks, folks!

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Cream- Sunshine of your love?

Jack

That's in the Easy Song Database - I know because I once asked Wes Inman for advice on it, and he tabbed it out!

http://forums.guitarnoise.com/viewtopic.php?t=8772

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
 shug
(@shug)
Reputable Member

Does anyone have the chords/tab to "Little Town Flirt" by Del Shannon? (circa. 1961) I've been on an "oldies" kick and can't find it anywhere on the net. Thanks in advance. Shug (Doug)

"Music hath charms to soothe a savage breast, to soften rocks, or bend a knotted oak."

ReplyQuote
(@rodders)
Noble Member

This may be a difficult one but I would love a tab for the guitar instrumental that is played (along with other tunes) when you go to the TV guide on SKY TV..... 8)

Be excellent to each other & party on dudes!
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=686668

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

This may be a difficult one but I would love a tab for the guitar instrumental that is played (along with other tunes) when you go to the TV guide on SKY TV..... 8)

Can't help you with that one, sorry, Rodders - we have cable, and when you put the guide up you get the programme you've just been viewing on a reduced screen....complete with sound. You might have to provide a soundclip!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@shadyharrison)
Reputable Member

I've been trying to get Willie Nelson's "Ain't Necessarily So" for a while now. Can anybody help? ("trying to get" it equates to fudging it in the key of D- I'd really appreciate a correct chart.)

Take care,

Casey

ReplyQuote
(@jackss565)
Reputable Member

Run DMC- Walk This Way?

Pretty easy, at least the only version i can find is.

Jack

ReplyQuote
(@matteo)
Honorable Member

ehm nobody can help with scorpions bad boys running wild (see my previos post)? i got the intro riff and most of the verse quite right...

thanks in adavance

Matteo

ReplyQuote
(@jase36)
Reputable Member

Can anyone come up with the chords for Hymn 4 my soul by Andy Fairweatherlow. Thankyou

http://www.youtube.com/user/jase67electric

ReplyQuote
(@davidhodge)

Forum member "henry b" puts in a request for Four Strong Winds. Didn't specify a particular artist's arrangement. Should be an easy request to fulfill, right?

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@shadyharrison)
Reputable Member

Don't know how you guys feel about multiple requests in the same post, but here I have two, in order of importance to me.

1. Please Come to Boston- Dave Loggins (this was the original version of the song, it's since been covered by many others.)

2. Sweet Somewhere Bound- Jackie Greene. (this song I can't find ANYWHERE- it's beginning to drive me batty.)

If it's not too much trouble, I'd really appreciate complete chord charts for both tracks.

Thanks,

Shady

Take care,

Casey

ReplyQuote
(@vtplayer)

I am a fairly new player and would love to have a tab for the following (or actually just tips for how to make the basic tabs that I am finding interesting like this guy seems to do). Basically looks like GCD chords, but he is mixing up strumming and walking basslines. Does not sound too complex, but he varies it up just enough (in my opinion). Anyway, like the song. Probably helps to have a whole crowd engaged such as this one is.

Song - Fields of Athenry

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oiIkRz_aP8M&feature=related

ReplyQuote
 GWR
(@gwr)
Trusted Member

I just found, and been playing Nils' version of the Ben E King song "Stand by me". Somehow while playing this, a song from the 60's popped into my thoughts, and I can't remember who did it! I'm thinking Yardbirds or Turtles. It has a nice easy guitar intro that I've already figured out. As for the rest of the song, the lyrics start off "It's a hard world to get a break in, all the good things have been taken". Later on the chorus it go's "it's my life and I'll do what I want, it's my mind and I'll think what I want, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I also seem to remember a line "I'm gonna ride the serpent" or "I'm gonna ride the dragon". Thanx, Gary

G W Roach (Don't BUG me while I'm practicing!)

ReplyQuote
(@big-lar)
Estimable Member

I don't have it to submit, but it is called "It's My Life" and its by the Animals. Got to love Google.

ReplyQuote
 GWR
(@gwr)
Trusted Member

I just found, and been playing Nils' version of the Ben E King song "Stand by me". Somehow while playing this, a song from the 60's popped into my thoughts, and I can't remember who did it! I'm thinking Yardbirds or Turtles. It has a nice easy guitar intro that I've already figured out. As for the rest of the song, the lyrics start off "It's a hard world to get a break in, all the good things have been taken". Later on the chorus it go's "it's my life and I'll do what I want, it's my mind and I'll think what I want, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I also seem to remember a line "I'm gonna ride the serpent" or "I'm gonna ride the dragon". Thanx, Gary

Now I think it was The Animals.

G W Roach (Don't BUG me while I'm practicing!)

ReplyQuote
Page 23 / 29