[Sticky] ESD - Requests

429 Posts
175 Users
0 Likes
19.2 K Views
(@pearlthekat)
Noble Member

51!!!

thanks. this looks like a pretty good version. btw, you should post this in the main part of this forum. i'll be a lot of people will like this.

ReplyQuote
(@biker_jim_uk)
Honorable Member

Has anyone got a good version of 'Silver Lady' by David Soul? On the tabs I've found the chords don't seem to be lined up!
http://www.fretplay.com/tabs/s/soul_david/silver_lady-crd.shtml

or is this correct?

ReplyQuote
(@riff-raff)
Reputable Member

I've found a bunch of TAB on the Internet for this song, but there is a bunch of junk out there and it's in many different keys. I'd like to get some TAB for the key in which is played on the album, and a strumming pattern to go along.

Thanks!
David

ReplyQuote
(@biker_jim_uk)
Honorable Member

I've found a bunch of TAB on the Internet for this song, but there is a bunch of junk out there and it's in many different keys. I'd like to get some TAB for the key in which is played on the album, and a strumming pattern to go along.

Thanks!
David
is this any good?
http://www.guitaralliance.com/guitar_lessons/in_my_life/index.htm

ReplyQuote
(@stephmarie79)

i would really enjoy learning some Bob Segar, maybe Against The Wind

ReplyQuote
(@duffmaster)
Noble Member

Can I have a....

Cheap Sunglasses - ZZ Top

The chorus seems pretty simple on the record, but the solo's arn't (pinch harmonics are a bit above me). If Someone could give me the chords and some rules for creating my own solos (I'm looking for the scales and keys to stick to). Thanks to whoever can get this for me.

Who needs a signature?
I mean really...
It's almost always lyrics...
or a cliche...
or garbage about me...
Lets just save YOU from the pain, ok?

ReplyQuote
(@riff-raff)
Reputable Member

Thanks!
David
is this any good?

Hey, that looks pretty good. Nice work biker_jim_uk, and I thank you. I'll give it a try tonight.

ReplyQuote
(@maestro04)
Trusted Member

How about "Times like these (acoustic version)" by the Foo Fighters.

Thanks in advanced.

ReplyQuote
(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

Thanks!
David
is this any good?

Those are sweet!!

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

ReplyQuote
(@zacharias)
Estimable Member

Let It Ride - Bachman Turner Overdrive?

Zacharias Wolf

ReplyQuote
(@biker_jim_uk)
Honorable Member

Thanks!
David
is this any good?

Those are sweet!!
it is isn't it? ;)
It's yet another intro I can play quite well without knowing what to do next!

ReplyQuote
(@captain-kalooba)
Eminent Member

Roadhouse Blues - The Doors

Thanks

Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free. - Jim Morrison

ReplyQuote
(@dylan6776)
Estimable Member

Tabs I would kill for, but cannot EVER get accurate one's too:

The Trees They Do Grow High - Martin Carthy
Streets Of London - Ralph Mctell (an ACCURATE version!)
Last thing on my mind - Tom Paxton
One Too Many Mornings - Bob Dylan

I've seen tabs for some of these songs, but they ain't right! I'm a stickler for perfection!

Never assume the other fellow has intelligence equal to yours. He may have more.

ReplyQuote
(@captain-kalooba)
Eminent Member

Anybody know of any nice sounding bluesy kind of riffs?

Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free. - Jim Morrison

ReplyQuote
(@robbie)
Honorable Member

Anybody have an accurate tab for "Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress" by the Hollies. The ones I have looked up all seem to differ and my ear isn't tuned in enough to figure out which is correct. Would like to be able to play along with the mp3 in E,G A progression. The part I need is the intro and lick they play at the start. The interlude would be a bonus. Vic? anyone?
Robbie

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 29